Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Motorola Droid X2

I Know i know...why am i reviewing such an old peice of tech...well my lucid was about to be thrown in the lake with soo many annoyance...such as unexpainable lagg and the freezing and crashing and the data not exactly working even though its turned on...it was confirmed with verizon that it was the phone..so i went on ebay and bought me the droid x2....well i must say its not as snappy as mobile tech reviews review but such is expected when its actually been used...but it gets the job done..i just gotta not overwhelm it...it can play my high school story with some coaxing and coddling...and i cant figure out why flash doesnt work even though its installed lol....anyway the battery does need to be replaced...but i have battery doctor to get me through the day...and i have my acer iconia tab for the heavy duty stuff lol...anyway thats my review....and i will find more stuff later

No comments:

Post a Comment